The Center Manager will organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety. The Center Manager is responsible for developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, inventory control, office staff supervision and task delegation.
The Center Managers are the one who take responsibility of improving the productivity of Sales Branch under their Center as well as manage daily activities of sales force included supervise activity’s quality and create sales activities.
Roles and Responsibilities
Productivity Enhancement: (70%):
Be able to create content -- slide decks, one-pagers, informational documents, Review and study productivity analyses for sales force
The Center Manager will collaborate with Sale team to solve immediate day-to-day operational issues and improve productivities management.
Develop robust, trusting relationships with key stakeholders and identify opportunity to improve the productivity in office.
Support Zone Head on operational strategy and innovation to drive business goals for revenue, operational performance, and productivity performance.
Office management: (30%)
Responsible for managing office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organized, correspondences are controlled, filing systems are designed, supply requisitions are reviewed and approved and that clerical functions are properly assigned and monitored
Responsible for ensuring office financial objectives are met by preparing annual budget for the office, planning the expenditures, analyzing variances and carrying out necessary corrections that may arise.
• Achieve the monthly/quarterly/yearly assigned by Productivities target
• Develop strong relationship with key stakeholders within AIA, and vendors
• Sales Manager to solve immediate day-to-day operational issues and improve productivities management.
• Support Productivity Manager to improve the productivity in office.
External (20%): Vendors
• Bachelor's degree in business administration, communications, or a related field
• 2-5 years of work experience in an administrative/office management role/insurance
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and Google products
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Knowledge of business and management principles
• Communication, negotiation and relationship-building skills
• Organizational skills
• Time Management
• Budgeting skills
• Process Improvement
• Inventory Control
• Supply Management