• Oversee operations to ensure compliance and adherence of traffic flow, freight agreements, and customs documentation (this includes both domestic and foreign transportation).
• Monitors pending legislation both domestically and internationally and prepares organizational response.
• Operate and ensure that shipments are appropriately documented (as such packing list, delivery order, invoice, CO), that customs or registration forms are accurately completed, and that records are stored as required.
• Establishes relationships with customs brokers, freight forwarders, or other service providers. Communicates with customs to approve the confirmation of freight and understand any delays that may be taking place
• Provides guidance to local shipping/receiving managers
• Manage FTA documents, duties, distribution procedure, allocation of items, tariffs, price conversions, weight and volume of merchandise exported to foreign destinations
• Evaluates and tracks invoices and shipping documents to ensure compliance with international regulations
• Analyzes the flow and delivery process to improve procedures. Maintains internal controls program to ensure compliance with regulations regarding shipment, receipt, and documentation of imported/exported products
Bachelor of Foreign Trade, or Business Administration
At least 2-3 years working experience in relevant position
Perfect knowledge of import export, logistics, warehouse, supply chain and personnel management
Good team player
Good leadership skills
Good at English