· Be in charge of digital marketing strategy and implementation.
· Manage day-to-day operations while delivering regular reports and analysis to assess campaign effectiveness and develop ROI-boosting ideas.
· Navigate the navigation of ad formats, mechanics, and the user funnel to drive acquisition campaigns while discovering new approaches to improve conversions.
· Analyze and assess each channel's performance in order to improve and enable continuous learning through A/B testing and other efforts.
· To include into marketing strategies, gain an understanding of the target audience, media consumption habits, channels, networks, programs, and developing media.
· Beyond normal media buys, try out new channels and think outside the box to meet your goals and qualify leads.
· Keep up with market and media trends, as well as their commercial ramifications.
· Plan and manage your budget within the boundaries that have been established.
· Fulfill other tasks assigned by the line manager.
· 1.5+ years relevant work experience with performance marketing.
· Master of user acquisition with basic tracking & attribution.
· Hand-on knowledge of planning and buying media on self-serve platforms such as FB, Google, and third-party networks.
· Strong experience with deep understanding of social media platforms, SEM, display, other digital ads, affiliates, mobile & web analytics.
· Self-enabler with ability to learn and pick up new capabilities quickly.
· Good at data crunching, reporting, presentation, and problem solving.
· A team player with positive and friendly attitude.
- Flexible working hours (Mon - Fri only), 15-day leaves/ year (12 Annual, 3 sick leaves).
- Flat, open, fast-paced working environment with the best support from stakeholders.
- Challenging working environment where every new idea is welcomed.
- Attractive remuneration package (salary, allowance - lunch, parking, telephone, ETC.).
- Fully compliant with Social Insurance (health, social, and unemployment).
- Extra Accident Insurance for all employees, Premium Health Care Insurance for Manager and above level.
- 13th-month policy, Incentives, Bonus - subject to company performance.
- Performance & Salary review twice per year.
- “Bonding Policy” – for team engagement.
- Company's congrats gifts on birthdays, Wedding Day, Children's Day, Woman's Day, Independent Day, Company's birthday, and other special occasions.
- Annual Health Checkup (once per year).
- Variety of corporate events, from sports competitions, monthly birthday parties, team building to Year-End Party ETC.
Why you should join us:
- The opportunity to work as 2nd player in the HR Tech Market with huge ambition and mission in the labor market.
- A great chance to impact millions of Vietnamese life through job opportunities and more.
- Passionate & talented colleagues.